Thought your Mobile is Secure? Got the best firewalls/NAC/IPS etc in your perimeter? Think again! With the rise of Mobile use in corporates a malicious attacker doesn’t need to be breach anything but your smartphone. Using simple vulnerabilities which are well documented an un-suspecting user can bridge your corporate networks by simply acting as a router i.e 4g enabled bridge into your corporate network!
According to Verizon Mobile Security Index 2018
- 89% Rely on just a single security strategy
- 51% Use public Wi-Fi and don’t have a policy
- 62% Lack of user understanding is a barrier
How Zimperium protects Mobile Devices? Zimperium focuses on DNA (Devices, Network and Apps)
- Vulnerability & Risk
- OS Exploit detection
- Device Forensics
- USB exploit detection
- Reconnaissance scans
- Man-in-the-Middle attacks
- SSL decryption / stripping
- Rogue Access Points
- Malware detection
- App Risk analysis
- App Privacy analysis
- App Forensic reports
How Zimperium protects your enterprise?
- The agent is on the device and no action needed to be taken by the user for the detection and remediation to work.
- Detect known AND unknown zero-day detection of DNA threats.
- The same agent knows there is a policy violation on the device
- and can remediate on-the device (quickly).
Advanced apps analytics
- App visibility – View risky apps and the number of users who have risky apps on their devices
- App intelligence – Set app usage policies that whitelist safe apps and blacklist risky apps
- App analysis – Automatically correlate app risk with device analysis with insight to:
- Content: App code
- Intent: App behavior
- Context: Domains, certificates, shared code, network communications
- Security analysis – Analyze newly developed apps for employees, customers or partners
- Reporting – Print app security and privacy risk summary reports, including app risk scoring, app behaviors, and context