Secured and Proven
- Over 20000+ enterprise customers
- MobileIron was positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools in 2018 and 2019. MobileIron was also previously positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites for seven years in a row.
- 80+ US Patents Granted
- Completed the FIPS 140-2 accreditation on Servers and on Android and iOS Clients.
Next generation and lowest TCO
- MobileIron Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) provides the foundation for the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust enterprise security framework. Unlike other UEM solutions, MobileIron UEM puts enterprise mobile security at the center of your enterprise and allows you to build upon it with enabling technologies such as zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD).
- Unlike many other players, only MobileIron has been purpose-built virtual/HW appliance for Multi-OS Mobile IT platform since 2007!
- Continued to see strong demand for MobileIron Cloud, which included being selected by one of the top 10 companies on the Forbes Global 2000 list
- Single-system supporting MDM, MAM & MCM with deep backend integration including dynamic policy updates based on AD/LDAP and CA integration
- Single-system scale of 100,000 devices for rapid deployment and single firmware upgrade experience (similar to iOS and Android firmware upgrade)
- Big data integration between MobileIron and Splunk that brings customer’s mobile operational data into a central enterprise analytics engine to provide reporting, problem resolution, threat detection, and strategic decision-making
Benefits of MobileIron Unified Endpoint Management
- Enable frictionless access to cloud services with zero sign-on and a zero trust security framework.
- Simplify mobile management across iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS, Chrome OS, rugged devices, and more.
- Simplify Android management, iOS management and OSX management with advanced provisioning, configuration, security, management, app deployment, monitoring, and compliance capabilities.
- Extend and enhance mobile security and control to your Windows 10, Office 365, and Windows Azure investments.
- Ensure immediate and native mobile threat defense and protection for devices, networks, and apps.
- Support secure digital workspaces that protect business apps and data while maintaining the privacy of personal content for BYOD users.
- MobileIron was granted the patents for mobile application management (U.S. Patent Number 8,359,016),
- Mobile activity intelligence (U.S. Patent Number 8,340,633),
- Management of certificates for mobile devices (U.S. Patent Number: 8,494,485)
- “Selective Management of Mobile Device Data in an Enterprise Environment” (US Patent Number 8,695,058)
- “Management of Mobile Applications” (US Patent Number 8,731,529)
- MobileIron AppConnect was the first app containerization solution to provide dynamic policies and tunneling through both an SDK and app wrapper. Expanded ecosystem with partners such as CodeRed, Colligo, Compendia, Jive, Marble Security, MobiChord, Novell, Polaris, Saaswedo, SecureAuth, Sitrion, and Titus
- MobileIron App Delivery Network was the first app provisioning solution to allow the delivery of in-house enterprise apps to thousands of users without increased internal network load or download latency
- MobileIron Docs@Work was the first mobile DLP solution to stop the loss of email attachments in the native mobile email user experience
- MobileIron VSP V5 was the first on-premise mobile management appliance to be scale-tested for 100,000 fully-configured mobile devices on a single server
Zero Trust for the Digital Workplace
Secure Digital Workplace
MobileIron delivers more than just basic mobile management services. You can enable seamless and secure access to business apps and data on every endpoint in your organization. Segregate business apps and data from personal apps and data on mobile devices. Secure mobile productivity apps including email, contacts, calendars, and tasks across multi-OS devices, including Android, iOS, macOS, Windows 10, Zebra, and OSX.
- Secure access to business apps and data.
- Eliminate the need for password-based authentication with zero sign-on.
- Minimize the risk of data breaches through stolen user credentials.
MobileIron Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) improves data security by taking more information signals into account before granting access to business resources. It validates the device, establishes user context, checks app authorization, verifies the network, and detects and mitigates threats before allowing access to critical resources.
- Provide a secure digital workspace to every user across your mobile enterprise.
- Support modern endpoint management including Windows 10 management.
- Deliver advanced macOS management by securing those devices as part of your UEM platform — not through a separate point product.
Support a secure digital workplace by using forensics about your mobile infrastructure to proactively resolve performance issues before they impact data security or mobile productivity. Ensure BYOD users and frontline workers can access secure apps and data on any device, including Android, iOS, macOS, Windows 10, OSX, and Zebra devices.
- Support conditional access to enterprise cloud resources including Salesforce, Office 365, Box, Dropbox, G Suite, and more.
- Enable device, network, and app threat defense to prevent malicious apps and network threats from compromising your data.
- Ensure native mobile threat defense on any device in your organization.