Secured and Proven
- Over 13500+ enterprise & government customers, 500+ of the Fortune Global 2000, 5 of the top 6 global aerospace & defence, 4 of the top 5 global pharma, 5 of the top 5 global auto manufacturing, 4 of the top 6 global transportation, 5 of the top 6 global electric utilities, 96% customer satisfaction (eg. MetLife USA, PwC, Barclays, Liberty Mutual, Blackrock, BNP Paribas, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, ADT, Kimberly Clark, Intel, KPMG, ACT Governments) have chosen MobileIron.
- 45 US Patents granted!
- Completed the FIPS 140-2 accreditation on Servers and on Android and iOS Clients.
Next generation and lowest TCO
- Unlike many other players, only MobileIron has been purpose-built virtual/HW appliance for Multi-OS Mobile IT platform since 2007
- Continued to see strong demand for MobileIron Cloud, which included being selected by one of the top 10 companies on the Forbes Global 2000 list
- Single-system supporting MDM, MAM & MCM with deep backend integration including dynamic policy updates based on AD/LDAP and CA integration
- Single-system scale of 100,000 devices for rapid deployment and single firmware upgrade experience (similar to iOS and Android firmware upgrade)
- Big data integration between MobileIron and Splunk that brings customer’s mobile operational data into a central enterprise analytics engine to provide reporting, problem resolution, threat detection, and strategic decision-making
- MobileIron was granted the patents for mobile application management (U.S. Patent Number 8,359,016),
- Mobile activity intelligence (U.S. Patent Number 8,340,633),
- Management of certificates for mobile devices (U.S. Patent Number: 8,494,485)
- “Selective Management of Mobile Device Data in an Enterprise Environment” (US Patent Number 8,695,058)
- “Management of Mobile Applications” (US Patent Number 8,731,529)
- MobileIron AppConnect was the first app containerization solution to provide dynamic policies and tunneling through both an SDK and app wrapper. Expanded ecosystem with partners such as CodeRed, Colligo, Compendia, Jive, Marble Security, MobiChord, Novell, Polaris, Saaswedo, SecureAuth, Sitrion, and Titus
- MobileIron App Delivery Network was the first app provisioning solution to allow the delivery of in-house enterprise apps to thousands of users without increased internal network load or download latency
- MobileIron Docs@Work was the first mobile DLP solution to stop the loss of email attachments in the native mobile email user experience
- MobileIron VSP V5 was the first on-premise mobile management appliance to be scale-tested for 100,000 fully-configured mobile devices on a single server